Sunday, October 28, 2007

My refusal to play Halo 3, repeats of season 6 of Sopranos, and Skate

It seems someone robin thinks that I come off as being an outcast. This is not true at all, I am, in my very nature, 1337. On a daily basis i pwn n00bs, in real life and the expansive virtual world of xbox live. I do so selflessly out of the love of my heart, whether these nubs like it or not.

Halo 3 does not bring anything new to the table. It is a standard fps, it's game mechanics and physics are nothing new. It's online play is the draw to the game, and I can't say anything bad about that. The room setup is a huge step ahead of the draconian system that Halo 2 (as well as many other online games) implemented. However this is not enough to play this game. Playing online is repetitive, you have to really enjoy a game from top to bottom, and the fact that this games lacks a decent campaign mode does not make me want to buy this game. *eagerly awaits to play Portal and Team Fortress 2*

HBO, please stop playing repeats to season 6. It was a sick season but honestly the laziness of the characters seeps through the screen. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating, but seriously all the characters got fat as hell and I don't get how the hell that happens it between seasons.

Skate is an amazing game। Sick graphics, sick control, soooooo different from Tony Hawk, and its incredibly realistic. To complete tricks you gotta flick the right stick in certain directions, if they are flipped wrong, you won't land them. When going to land rails, there are no buttons, the key is to land it precisely on the side you want to grind on. This game is flippin awesome, it gets me super psyched, and the only reason I'm typing this right now is because the 20 minute demo time is over.

Now I gotta go back to playing, PEACE

No comments: